The motion sensor in this unit triggers a bright, focused beam of light. It is easy to install almost anywhere, and it easily detaches from its mounting plate to serve as a handheld light. Outdoors, it lights pathway, stairs, deck, patio, driveway, shed, and signage. Indoors, it illuminates hallway, closet, and storage areas.
- Battery Life: Est. 12 months, based on eight 20 second activations per day
- Detection Distance: 10 ft
- Sensor Activation:
On while motion is detected. Shuts off 20 seconds after motion stops.
- Motion Sensor, automatically turns on or off.
- Weatherproof use indoors or outdoors.
- Enhances safety and security.
- Easily detachces to change batteries or for use as portable light.
- Uses 3 AA batteries (not included)
- Weight: 0.35 lbs.
- Length: 7 in.
- Depth: 2.65 in.
- Width: 5.5 in.
- Lumens: 21
What does my package include?
Your package will include tape, screws and drywall anchors.
What should I do if the Motion Sensor does not seem to be working?
1. Change batteries (make sure all are new and of the same brand).2. Test in a dark room (leaving the light in a dark closet over night will help to "reset" the light). 3. Clean the sensor (any residue on the sensor will cause false activation).
Does it have an ON/OFF switch?
No, this light is only operated by motion detection. Currently, our designated "outdoor" lights are only motion sensor, however many of our "portable" lights can be manually operated and used outdoors, as long as they are brought in at night.