This motion-sensing light casts a broad, bright beam. It comes with a mounting bracket to attach it to decks and walls, and it easily detaches from its mounting plate to serve as a handheld light. It also comes with a detachable stake, making it a natural choice for gardeners and landscapers. The light’s clarity and versatility make any walkway or path safer at night.
- Battery Life: Est. 12 months , based on eight 20 second activations per day
- Detection Distance: 10ft
- Sensor Activation:
On while motion is detected. Shuts off 20 seconds after motion stops
- Weatherproof housing
- Photo sensor prevents daytime operation
- Includes both wall and stake mount
- Easy Installation
- LEDs last 100,000 hours
- Uses 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Included accessories: Double-stick tape Screws and drywall anchors
- Weight: 0.75 lbs.
- Length: 5.5 in.
- Depth: 3 in.
- Width: 6 in.
- Lumens: 42
- Battery Life: 12 months
What does my package include?
Your package will include tape, screws and drywall anchors.
What should I do if the Motion Sensor does not seem to be working?
1. Change batteries (make sure all are new and of the same brand).2. Test in a dark room (leaving the light in a dark closet over night will help to "reset" the light). 3. Clean the sensor (any residue on the sensor will cause false activation).
Does it have an ON/OFF switch?
No, this light is only operated by motion detection. Currently, our designated "outdoor" lights are only motion sensor, however many of our "portable" lights can be manually operated and used outdoors, as long as they are brought in at night.