The motion sensor in this unit triggers a bright, focused beam of light. It is easy to install almost anywhere, and it easily detaches from its mounting plate to serve as a handheld light. Outdoors, it lights pathways, stairs, decks, patios, driveways, sheds, and signage. Indoors, it illuminates hallways, closets, and storage areas.
- Weatherproof- suitable for indoors or out
- Easy Installation- includes screws or tape
- LEDs last 100,000 hours
- Uses 4 AA batteries (sold separetly)
- Included accessories: Double-stick tape • Screws and drywall anchors
- Weight: 0.45 lbs.
- Length: 8 in.
- Depth: 2 in.
- Width: 6 in.
- Lumens: 42
What should I do if the Motion Sensor does not seem to be working?
1. Change batteries (make sure all are new and of the same brand).2. Test in a dark room (leaving the light in a dark closet over night will help to "reset" the light). 3. Clean the sensor (any residue on the sensor will cause false activation).
Does it have an ON/OFF switch?
No, this light is only operated by motion detection. Currently, our designated "outdoor" lights are only motion sensor, however many of our "portable" lights can be manually operated and used outdoors, as long as they are brought in at night.