This motion-sensitive light is helpful for illuminating dark areas, such as stairways, attics or closets. Its adjustable heads swivel and pivot to aim the light in whatever direction it needs to go, providing a broad, even light, a focused beam, or a custom arrangement. It easily detaches from its bracket for handheld use for task lighting or emergencies.
- Light head pivot 90 degree and swivel 180 degree to aim light anywhere
- Motion sensor pivots to control activation frequency
- Includes an adjustable 30 to 60 second delay timer
- 110 Lumens
- Uses 6 AA batteries (not included)
- Included accessories: Double-stick tape • Screws and drywall anchors
- Weight: 0.8 lbs.
- Length: 17.5 in.
- Depth: 3 in.
- Width: 5.25 in.
- Lumens: 55
What should I do if the Motion Sensor does not seem to be working?
1. Change batteries (make sure all are new and of the same brand).2. Test in a dark room (leaving the light in a dark closet over night will help to "reset" the light). 3. Clean the sensor (any residue on the sensor will cause false activation).