Our newest Porch Light is one of the brightest, battery-powered, singlehead models on the market today. Its 16 SMD LEDs provide a much more even dispersion of light and superior light color and clarity, with much less heat. With a brilliant, 400 Lumen output this weatherproof light is perfect for illuminating any dark space for added safety and security. Completely adjustable, this light may be wall-mounted or placed on its base (no installation necessary) for use as a path light. Innovative mounting bracket allows the light to be removed for portable use.
- Battery Life: 1950 activations.
- Light Duration : 30 sec auto shut-off. Remains on if motion is detected.
- Max Detection Distance: 23 Feet, Detection Angle 100 degrees
- Weatherproof housing and motion sensor are perfect for outdoor use.
- Photo sensor saves energy by preventing the light from turning on needlessly
- Adjustable lamp head tilts and rotates to the perfect angle.
- Wireless and easy to install nearly anywhere with included screws
- LEDs last 100,000 hours
- Uses 4 D batteries (not included)
- Weight: 1.4 lbs.
- Length: 7 in.
- Depth: 6 in.
- Width: 6 in.
- Lumens: 400
What should I do if the Motion Sensor does not seem to be working?
1. Change batteries (make sure all are new and of the same brand).2. Test in a dark room (leaving the light in a dark closet over night will help to "reset" the light). 3. Clean the sensor (any residue on the sensor will cause false activation).
Does it have an ON/OFF switch?
No, this light is only operated by motion detection. Currently, our designated "outdoor" lights are only motion sensor, however many of our "portable" lights can be manually operated and used outdoors, as long as they are brought in at night.