These lights are operated by a wireless remote switch which functions up to 60 feet away, and its signal goes through walls. Up to 20 lights can be programmed to operate on one switch. And it is possible to program and operate up to eight different groups of lights in proximity to each other. A dimmer is included, and the lights automatically turn off to save energy. The lights can be detached from their brackets for handheld use.
- Wireles Remote Control Switch: Operates up to 20 WRC lights and can operate the vicinity of seven other WRC swtiches.
- Works up to 60 feet, through walls and obstructions.
- Switch uses 2 CR-2032 batteries (included)
- Wireless Remote Control Puck Lights: Attaches anywhere with included adhesive strips.
- Lights use 3 AA batteires (not included)
- Included accessories: Double-stick tape • Screws and drywall anchors
- Weight: 0.75 lbs.
- Length: 6.5 in.
- Depth: 1.5 in.
- Width: 13 in.
- Lumens: 35