This light creates a gentle glow. It is simple to install, and functions indoors as well as outdoors. Its motion-sensitive switch makes it ideal for illuminating hallways, stairways, bathrooms, and bedrooms. Outside, it is useful wherever darkness presents a stumbling hazard, especially on decks and pathways. It also detaches from the back plate for handheld use.
- Weatherproof, indoor or outdoor use
- Simple to isntall with included tape or screws
- LEDs last 100,000 hours
- Uses 3 AAA batteries (not included)
- Included accessories: Double-stick tape • Screws and drywall anchors
- Weight: 0.35 lbs.
- Length: 7.25 in.
- Depth: 1.5 in.
- Width: 6.63 in.
- Lumens: 15
What should I do if the Motion Sensor does not seem to be working?
1. Change batteries (make sure all are new and of the same brand).2. Test in a dark room (leaving the light in a dark closet over night will help to "reset" the light). 3. Clean the sensor (any residue on the sensor will cause false activation).
Does it have an ON/OFF switch?
Yes, however it is located on the back of the light and must be removed from the wall each time turn it be manually operated.